The Park City Ski Team is committed to:
Our mission is to provide alpine ski racing youth with an environment of education, communication and teamwork, which empowers each athlete to reach their athletic, personal and academic potential during and beyond their Park City Ski Team experience. We believe in the power and potential of each athlete in our Program. We believe in their commitment to live up to their potential not only as an athlete, but also more importantly as human beings and as valued members of our community.
- Deliver the human, technical and financial resources for our athletes through all aspects of preparation, sports education, training, and competing.
- Provide an age appropriate progression of on-snow training, sport specific physical conditioning, sport science education, and a managed year-round athletic schedule designed to meet the needs and progress of each athlete.
- Providing a state-of-the-art training facility with the finest Program Staff and Coaches available in the country.
- Maintaining a zero tolerance drug-free organization while also adhering to all Anti-Doping standards as set by WADA and the IOC as well as working with other National Sporting and Anti-Doping Organizations to develop, implement and enforce anti-doping policies and programs.
- Build on our success by incorporating excellence in every aspect of what we do through coaching education, leadership, and an enriched environment for athletes from the entry level to those prepared to compete at the World Cup, World Championship and Olympic competition levels.
- Maintain a sustainable athlete development system that ensures we will continue to deliver podium results in alpine ski racing at all levels.
The athletes participating in our programs are committed to:
- Conducting themselves as role models and contributing members of the greater Park City Community.
- Maintain a high Academic standard as established and monitored by the Program.
- Living a drug-free life in accordance with standards established by law enforcement and Anti-Doping Organizations.